Wednesday, July 6, 2011


IMG_13171 IMG_13671

IMG_13291 IMG_13201

IMG_13231

JY's retro themed twenty-first birthday party a couple of weeks ago.
Please pardon the lousy quality photos, i'm really too lazy for my own good, been relying way too much on my iPhone's camera (which by the way takes horrible photos indoors/under dim lighting).

Work has been taking up so much of my holidays that I haven't even realised that more than a month has passed since exams ended. Gosh it's really time to start striking off my "to-do-list", and first off will be getting my braces done with Fatty (Yes like finally, after years and years of procrastination). I'm hoping the extracting of 4 teeth at one go wouldn't hurt too badly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...