Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WEEKENDS LOVE,

Life after exams is so damn awesome. The last day of torture was on the 23rd and immediately after screwing my final paper, the first stop was town with Fatty to satisfy my crazy shopping addiction + our ramen cravings. Wednesday saw us driving down to the warehouse to collect my loots, plus a hair appointment with Sharoney at Soho by Xpect. Thursday was then spent celebrating lil sissy's 13th birthday with loads and loads of Domokun for presents. Can't believe my baby sis is 13 already :O

 Picture 072Picture 066 Picture 069 Picture 071Picture 068 
Hahahaha us being weird as usual.

 Picture 076 Picture 075 Picture 078 

Sharoney and i with our newly dyed hair! Not much difference for mine even though the color i chose was 5 times lighter than hers, shows how tough and annoying my hair is. It's ridiculous how i even spent quite awhile convincing my hair stylist to give me the lighter dye but he refused to budge until he was halfway through the dye and told me "omg your hair is seriously tough, okay i'm gonna use the lighter dye." -.-

 Picture 081Picture 080 
Check out the card we did for her, hahaha true blue Domokun fanatic. 


Saturday was spent flea-ing with my girls at SCAPE, sales was omega omega omega bad! There wasn't much of a crowd, just loads and loads of pinoys and maids with their crazy haggling skills. It's truly disgusting how they are able to snort at you and throw your clothes back into the pile after we told them ridiculously cheap prices like $5/piece. Then what do they expect, $2 meh?
Thank god for the awesome company tho!

 Picture 087Picture 088 Picture 089Picture 086 

Sunday with the family! Been a long while since I last spent such quality time with the parents. It was nice just doing some shopping with them at Ikea, with Mummy getting all excited with picking out new furniture for my room! Can't wait for Daddy to get me my pink paint before we start on project revamp-my-room woohooooo i'll finally get to repaint my walls, replace my desk, chair, bed and bookshelf! Can't wait to do some painting with Fatty wheehee so fun.

 Picture 091 Picture 092

2 comments:

  1. HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO DAJIE PLEASE BLOG MORE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe very lazy! and nobody reads my blog anymore!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...