Sunday, March 18, 2012

TWENTY TWO (PART 1)

It's more than a month since my birthday but i finally had some time to sort out the photos and prelims just ended so let me just do a quick update (before i crash for the night, old already have to sleep early to get rid of my enormous eyebags hahaha).

So eve of my birthday was spent celebrating at TCC with Sharoney and Ahying! Super love the interior design of this TCC at the International Building, it felt like we were in some cafe in Europe. It's a pity iPhone always takes lousy photos under warm lightings, should've brought my dslr instead.
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY

When I was still shopping in town with the girls, I received a couple of weird texts from Shanny and a suspicious phonecall from Jan hahaha and in the end this pair of sneaky cutiepies stalked me home and gave me the sweetest birthday surprise at midnight! Imagine opening the door to two crazy girls in bright party hats, birthday present, cakes, lighted candles and all, how sweet is that?
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
Love this two cutiepies so much, despite spending the entire day attending lectures in school (9hrs for Shanny) they still traveled down just to give me this birthday surprise. And by the time we finished eating the cakes, taking photos and had our usual major gossip session it was already 2am and they had to cab home (which is a loooooong way because we live at opposite ends of Singapore). Love you two so damn much! <3
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY


Woke up early the next morning as instructed by Fatty because he said he was gonna bring me somewhere awesome for breakfast and if we're late we're gonna end up having lunch instead hahaha. And so our breakfast destination was Rider's Cafe (hehe i was so happy when i found out), a brunch place i've always wanted to try but because it was so inaccessible we never got the chance to.
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
Despite reaching rather early, the entire cafe was fully packed and the waiting list was omg super long. Almost went over to Marmalade Pantry but Fatty knew how much I wanted t try Rider's Cafe so we decided t just walk around hoping that there would be impatient people on the waiting list who'll decide t leave before their turn.
Oh and i bumped into Shona! Been such a long time i last saw this noisy girl haha.
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
After approximately 20mins to half an hour of walking around under the hot sun, they finally had seats for us.
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
'The Usual' for me and the Rider's Burger for Fatty! For the price the food was not bad i guess, but i've definitely been to better brunch places!
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY22NDBDAY
Hehe my personal chauffeur for the day!

Second destination of the day, Fatty's surprised me with a hotel stay at Oasia Hotel! The building looks rather normal from the outside but the interior was really cute, plus Fatty booked the Club Room which meant we got special access to the lounge and rooftop pool, the club room was so pretty and their service was omg awesome! Super love the rooftop pool, the view was woah fabulous but it was so windy the water was totally freezing our asses off.
22NDBDAY22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
Wheehee swimming!
6804842884_4240f99d95_b

Off for my birthday dinner at Itacho! Because it was a Saturday the queue was omega long again, but the food totally made up for the long wait, mad love the sushis. Especially the Mango Lobster Roll, wooo best!
22NDBDAY
Fatty gave me one of my presents before we left for dinner cos he knew i would definitely have wanted to wear it immediately. The pair of snakeskin loafers that i've been searching for a long time, it was OOS in my size in almost every outlet i went to but Fatty still found it yay! This boy knows me so damn well <3
427158_10150707892915692_753520691_11953513_1626901646_n
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
And supper after shopping, Wee Nam Kee chicken rice, favourite! (Yeah i know we eat like pigs, this was only part 1 of supper, we did cup noodles at around 3am later wahaha.)
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY

Fatty got me birthday cupcakes from Pique Nique, super cute and yummy!
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
Unwrapping of presents! Fatty made me close my eyes and brought out a gift bag from my favourite designer hehehe.
22NDBDAY
Best boyfriend in the entire universe! Mad love mad love mad love my new purse, the photos doesn't even do justice to this gorgeous baby. Another YSL added to my collection, woohooooo thank you Fatty!
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY

The next morning we had to literally drag ourselves downstairs for the breakfast buffet we almost missed (couldn't stop pressing the snooze button haha).
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
22NDBDAY
Rolling around in bed refusing to leave the awesome hotel while Fatty did all the packing up for us heh heh 24/7 husband.
22NDBDAY
Had the best weekend ever, thank you my dearest boy you never fail to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, always giving me only the best and making every single one of my birthdays for the past 7years ever so special. No words can describe how glad i am to have you in my life, love you x1000000!

8 comments:

  1. Love your wallet!!! Your bf so sweet la! hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And I like your bikini! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Florence, where you got your brown flats that you wore to rider's cafe from? and your bikini too. Anw, are you still using D90? What mode do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, the brown flats are from Taobao, the bikini is from Cotton On Body quite awhile back so i'm not sure if they're still retailing!
      And i usually use manual mode but when i'm lazy i'll use the no flash mode, it works well for places that are well lighted.

      Delete
    2. how you buy things from taobao and how about the size.
      tia florence!

      Delete
  4. hello there, it's a bit difficult to explain but you can visit smoochiezz.lj for more info, they do frequent sprees from Taobao and there's like this small tutorial as to how you can order from Taobao too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...