Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HELLO 2012,


379092_2586056529508_1197378294_32192142_1204567657_n

The last two weeks of December are always my favourite time of the year, with all the Christmas parties, birthdays and countdown parties, there's always so much to look forward to. So the last two weeks of yr 2011 was spent with all the people i love, ending with a gambling countdown with Fatty & my family, plus a sleepover with my two forever awesome besties. Woke up early next morning for a trip with Fatty and my OUAM girls to Genting, couldn't have asked for a better way to start off yr 2012. Shall update again soon, there's way too many photos to upload!

Now it's back to the boring old routines, work study work study work study. Okay actually it isn't so bad for now because i'm super looking forward to Chinese New Year! That means another valid reason for me t get truckloads of new clothes, indulge in yummy sinful mega awesome chinesenewyear goodies, spending quality time with my dearest cousins, annual fireworks at Grandma's, and of course not forgetting all the huge ang baos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...