Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Picture 060
Picture 052

Picture 050Picture 054

Picture 057Picture 053

Picture 069

Super in love with the Suede Elbow Patch shirt I got for Fatty at a steal (it was retailing outside for close to 100$?), and it was sent to his place as a mini surprise.
Silly boy was like "Dar how come there's this SUPER DUPER NICE but HUGEEEEEEE shirt sent to my house, is it yours?"

Random but i'm really mad annoyed with my braces, i've to put on elastic bands now and they're seriously irritating the shit out of me. Laughed too hard the other day and it snapped, hit my gum & flew out of mouth, fuck pain. Yesterday it snapped while i was happily munching on my burger and it took me quite awhile to source it out from the mess of half bitten beef, vegetables and mushrooms.
How long more before i can finally get rid of them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...