Thursday, October 27, 2011


Study date (total fail) with Fatty on Monday became a shopping trip plus impromptu lunch at Hairloom & Caramel.

IMG_3777 IMG_3770

IMG_3786

Love this cute little cafe/salon, it's filled with pretty furnitures and the overall design is just really vintage and quirky. Was telling Fatty I would very much want our future house to look something like that, so cosy! It's a pity they're closing down on the 5th November though, which is next week?

IMG_3788

IMG_3791

IMG_3793

IMG_3794

IMG_3801 IMG_3802

IMG_3806

IMG_3800

Fatty had the Bacon & Onion spaghetti in Aglio Olio while mine was the Baked pasta in Wafu cream sauce with chicken, onion & seaweed. Fatty found his a lil too plain but mine was quite yummy though. Oh and i couldn't resist the cupcakes they look too cute! So we got a Banana Chocolate cupcake to share and it was reallyyy good, but i still prefer Twelve Cupcakes heh.

IMG_3807

IMG_3813

IMG_3815

IMG_3820

Could've taken alot of awesome photos but because it was supposed to be a study session i only had my trusty iPhone with me. Was browsing through my old folders the other day and realised how much time i used to spend on photography last time. Nowadays there's really not enough time for any hobbies anymore, such a sad life seriously.

On a random note, I really hate hate hate my braces it makes me look like i have veggies stuck in my teeth 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...