Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY 6TH

Happy 6th Year Anniversary Fatty.
Thank you for being my bestfriend, my soulmate, my one and only true love. Thank you for accepting my flaws, always tolerating my tantrums, listening to my non-stop bitching and complains, always being there for me and supporting me no matter what i do and what decisions i make, and of course loving me like nobody has ever did before. Thank you for the joy you've brought into my life, i love you baby.


2005-2006,
Heh nobody looks good when they're 15 so please don't laugh at us!

06(eastcoast)


2007,
Our first picnic at Botanica Gardens!

07


2008,
Your eighteen birthday!

08


2009,
Before you went to army!

09(1)

Your first bookout from BMT. After waiting for threeeee looonggg weeeeeks, i can still remember the excitement!

09(firstbookout)

Hahaha botak days!

09(botak)


2010,
Omg my hair was really long then, damn it!

10

Valentine's Day!
10(vday)

10(padang)


2011,
And of course the awesome 21st birthday you prepared for me!

11(bday)

DSC_0643

11(charbday)

There are a million more photos these are just a few that i randomly picked out!
Okay time to get back to my books, 12 MORE DAYS.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...